✓ No credit card needed!
✓ No time limit on Free plan
Head on over to your free Smart Copy account and click “Tiktok Video” under the templates page.
Check all your company’s information on the right hand sidebar.
Click the “Create” button and have awesome video ideas in seconds!
What are Tiktok videos?
Tiktok is probably the new number one social media app amongst people of all ages. Ir became particularly popular during the COVID-19 pandemic and has not lost momentum since the.
Tiktok allows users to upload a video of themselves or of something else that they recorded. Tiktok also already has certain built in filters,features, and branded lenses that allow for super easy video upload. You can choose features that are trending or make your own.
All videos also give a short description and the ability to make several hashtags. They also allow people to comment, share, and follow your account.
How to create TikTok video ideas using Smart Copy (It’s easy!)
It’s simple to get started, but here’s a detailed breakdown. By the way, Smart Copy uses a best-in-class AI to examine the attributes about your brand, both what you have listed in the sidebar and what exists on the internet, and generates fitting landing page copy just for you! Ok, let’s get started.
The first thing to do is create a free Smart Copy account. Simply sign up and Smart Copy will ask you some basic questions about your company like the name, keywords, description, and audience.
Head on over to the templates page and click “TikTok Video Ideas.” Check all your company’s information on the right sidebar and make sure everything looks good.
When you’re ready click the blue “Create” button and let Smart Copy give you custom video ideas!
Review all your options. Feel free to give feedback and save or copy any content that you want.
There is also a “Customize” toggle that you can use. Click “Create” again and see your personalized options.
Improving your TikTok videos using the TikTok ideas generator
- Join Tiktok! You can just get the app or make an account. View videos and your feed and see which videos are the most successful and the most engaging, this will help you create the best content.
- Keep the videos short. The videos with the most views and the most likes are often short and very engaging.
- Use hashtags. Tiktok targets its pages for consumers based on hashtags. Make sure to include any that are relevant to your brand.
- Use background music or filters. Even if you’re doing a tutorial or a small video, make sure to make the video lively with music or visual effects.
- Increase awareness by adding information on how to access your brand. This could be information on your website or profile.
- Do more talking than writing. Some TikTok videos include short words integrated into or small blurbs, but try to make them easy to read and give more of your information verbally.
- Track your views and shares to see which ones are popular and more successful. Try to repeat the ideas and system you used in the most shared ones.
- Use humor or verbiage that is memorable. Always encourage your viewers to remember your video somehow. You want it to stick in their mind even hours and days after.
Types of TikTok Ads
There are several different types and formats of ad techniques that you can use in your TikTok videos.
The most popular one is the In-Feed video. They appear as people are scrolling and on the “For You Page” or the FYP.
The Hashtag Challenge is when you use the same hashtag in all your videos and you encourage users to make videos of themselves using the same hashtag. It can also include a shopping component to sell your products.
Branded AR content is when the ad appears through a specific branded lens, sticker, or a 2D or 3D content for the users.
A Brand Takeover is when the first few seconds of your video take over the TikTok screen before turning into a regular in-feed video. This is a great way to catch someone’s attention and keep them from scrolling for a few seconds.
Custom Influencer Packages is when your ad will appear as part of sponsored content created by an influencer that makes content related to your brand or company.
These are all of TikTok’s ads that are commonly used when people are looking to market their brand on the app. All of them are fantastic for growing your brand and making them reach more people.
This is an example of a brand takeover video followed by it changing into an in-feed video after 9 seconds. It shows a great photo and has audio to go along with it. Then after the allotted time, it gives the viewer options to view the company and click on the link to learn more about them.
These are some great examples of ways that people use TikTok for marketing. They all have audio and sound to make the video memorable. They also use hashtags and small short descriptions to tell the user what their video is about. On the right side, you can see where people can follow your page, like, comment, or share.
Why should I use TikTok to build my brand?
All major brands use Tik Tok as an advertising platform nowadays. TikTok has about 800 million active monthly users, that’s more monthly users than LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Tiktok is also constantly in the top ten most downloaded apps as well as in top ten most popular apps. Users from all over the world use Tik Tok from about 150 countries.
Since it is now officially more popular than every other social media app, using Tik Tok can dramatically increase awareness of your brand and can bring in a massive amount of revenue.