✓ No credit card needed!
✓ No time limit on Free plan
Create a Snazzy account and click “New Products” under templates.
Check your company’s information in the sidebar and make sure it looks good.
Click “Create” and let Snazzy make product ideas for you!
What are new products and why do I need them?
Products for new companies are how you can generate revenue and begin growing your brand. Creating new products as your company grows is essential.
It is important to show your audience that you are evolving and constantly making new products. This will allow your audience to grow with you. If your company stays static too long, people may move on to new brands to get new ideas or products.
Always strive to grow your business by adding new products regularly.
How to make new product ideas using Snazzy (It’s easy!)
It’s simple to get started, but here’s a detailed breakdown. By the way, Snazzy uses a best-in-class AI to examine the attributes about your brand, both what you have listed in the sidebar and what exists on the internet, and generates fitting landing page copy just for you! Ok, let’s get started.
Make your Snazzy account for free. While making your account, fill out all the fields about your company such as the keywords, audience, and company description.
Go to the templates page and click “New Products.”
Check out the right-hand sidebar and ensure that all your company’s information is correct.
Click the blue “Create” button and let Snazzy create new ideas for you! The generator should make about 8 ideas for you. Feel free to vote them up or down and save them into your content folder for later.
Use the Customize toggle and fill in the additional fields to make more personalized product ideas.
Improving your new products using the new products generator
- Think of something your audience could benefit from. Knowing what your members need and could use is extremely crucial for a new product.
- Consider what your company is lacking. Take an area of your brand that may be lacking or new to feature a new product that could help grow this area.
- Remember your competition. Think of your competition and what they offer. Try to make your new product unique and stand out against the other brands.
- Keep a schedule. Try not to release too many products at the same time. Also, try not to leave too much time between product launches.
- Use your social media accounts to advertise your new products as soon as they come out. This will bring immediate awareness.
- Make sure your product is easy to learn about. Give access to links or information to help people read about your product and how they can get it.
- Keep it realistic. Make sure your expectations are in line with your brand and the current status of your company. This will help keep momentum going and positivity throughout the company.
New Product templates
A great template can be a good starting point for a new product. Once you have your audience in mind, think of how this audience would best respond to a new product and how they would like to visualize it.
Always try to use a picture or short video. This will help explain to people what the new product does and how it’s different from other things your brand offers. If it is a new discount or promotion, show how people can use the promo to access benefits and services.
Make sure your template has easy to read copy that is simple. People will want to learn more about your product without having to do much reading or research. If you have more you want to say, consider adding a link or video where people can read on.
New Product examples
Use a visual
This is a great example of a new product for a travel company. It allows someone to search for prices of different hotels on their own. Then they send all their ideas and desire to a travel company that will book it for them to make sure they are getting the best deal possible.
Sometimes a new product can be a deal or discount for a service you already offer. This is a great way to create more traction for a service you have that is doing well or that needs more traffic.
This is a great example of a new product launch with a visual. It allows the consumer to see the services by looking at a few quick pictures, rather than reading paragraphs or sentences. Right away people know all the services they can start using from their front door.
How often do I need new products?
This really depends on your brand. Some companies will need to release new products much more than others. Other businesses will need to showcase new products depending on the season or time of year. For example, a travel company may need a new product during the summer when more people go on vacation.
A produce or juice company may release new products depending on what fruits and vegetables are available throughout the seasons.
Releasing a large number of products at the same time can be overwhelming for some consumers and might deter people from using your brand. If you do not release new products quite enough, people may become bored and look for brands that offer more.
Try to find a good schedule that fits with your brand. You can always test new products as you brainstorm them.