✓ No credit card needed!
✓ No time limit on Free plan
Head over to the templates page on your Smart Copy account and click “Facebook Ads.”
Double check all the information on the right hand sidebar and make sure it looks good.
Click the “Create” button and let Smart Copy do the work for you!
What are Facebook Ads?
If you actively use Facebook, you have probably noticed various facebook ads pop up onto your homepage as you scroll. Facebook can usually track things you have been searching on the internet, such as looking to buy a new espresso machine. A few days later you may see an ad for espresso machines on your Facebook.
Ads can also be based off pages you like or accounts you are active with. They may also be based off of where you live, the job you have, the friends you spend time with, and your age group.
It is a great platform to advertise on because Facebook is used all over the world in every country, by every age group, and every job profession.
How to write Facebook Ads using Smart Copy (It’s easy!)
It’s simple to get started, but here’s a detailed breakdown. By the way, Smart Copy uses a best-in-class AI to examine the attributes about your brand, both what you have listed in the sidebar and what exists on the internet, and generates fitting landing page copy just for you! Ok, let’s get started.
Create a free Smart Copy account! As you make your account, Smart Copy will ask you for some important information about your brand, make sure to fill it out completely.
Navigate to the templates page and click “Facebook Ads.”
The sidebar on the right side will show all the brand information you added during account setup. Check to make sure it is all correct and update it as needed.
When everything looks great, click the blue “Create” button on the bottom right side and Smart Copy will make five Facebook ad options for you in just a few seconds!
Check out your amazing options. Feel free to click “Create” again and use the customize toggle as well.
Using the Facebook Ad generator to improve your ad conversions
- Pick your ad type. When you create Facebook Ads, they will give you several different types of ad options that allow you to choose your audience and budget.
- Match your ad to your audience. Try to get into the mind of your target audience and think about what they would best respond to.
- Always boosts your ad. Facebook has several ways to boost your campaign and have previous ads shown again.
- Customize your ad links. On Facebook, you can set where on your website people will land once clicking on your ad. Make a great landing page or creative page that people will see after clicking.
- Use the “increase conversions” options. The platform allows an easy way to set up your ad to boost conversions. This will send people to your website and give them a way to buy your products.
- Create a “Call to Action.” Always give people a way to access your brand and give them the next step. This can be a button such as “Book Now” or “Sign Up.”
- Set your ad to appear more to people that are near your business. If your brand is online, this isn’t as crucial. If you have a physical setup, use the Facebook Ad settings to make it advertise to people who live or work near your business.
Tips for Facebook Ad templates
Facebook Ads generally follow a basic template when you create them, but are fully customizable. Generally, the copy on all Ads should be kept short. The whole premise of the ad is that you want people to click on the link to learn more. It is important you do not give out all the information in the ad, but just enough to get people interested.
In your copy, always include a few benefits of how people can use your product for their own good. Short and simple language will capture interest easier and keep it longer.
Under the copy, use a visual that expresses the values of your brand. Make sure the visual is not too busy, but shows your company in a simple and refreshing way. It could be a real photo, a sketch, or a cartoon. The visual can also be a short automated gif or small video.
Under the visual, put the link or “Call to Action.” Keep it highly visible so the reader knows its next step.
The CTA Buttons
All ads use a visual, this one uses a simple picture that goes along fantastic with a social media company. They also have the CTA button at the bottom where people can quickly sign up and get started.
The copy on this ad is a little longer than other ads, but for a good reason. The owner effortlessly portrays how her brand can help people and how they will benefit from taking one of her workshops.
This is an ad from a popular restaurant advertising a new campaign they have going. The picture makes you want to take a vacation, drink wine, and learn more about the place. Clicking on the ad takes you to a landing page where you can learn more.
Are Facebook Ads and Google Ads the same?
All advertisements have the same end goal and some of the same formatting, but they are fundamentally different. Google ads are aimed at people that are actively searching for what your brand does online. They are already typing it into a search engine.
Facebook ads are also targeted towards people who are already looking for your brand but in a different way. They could participate in a Facebook group or be friends with someone on Facebook that already uses your products. In general, they already have many things in common with your brand such as the location or demographic.